English IV


My name is Manuel Bustos, I am nineteen years old and I study Public Administration at Universidad de Chile.
I have more weaknesses those strengths, an example about that is my delay when I write or speak in English, the nerves that this happen me and my recurrent visit to the dictionary but I want to learn English and this is my main strengths. My expectation about this class is get over the nerves, have a flow conversation in English and update my speed when I write.
My name is Manuel Bustos, I am nineteen years old and I study Public Administration at Universidad de Chile.
I have more weaknesses than strengths, an example about that is my delay when I write or speak in English, the nerves that I fell me and my recurrent visit to the dictionary but I want to learn English and this is my main strengths. My expectation about this class is to get over the nerves, have a flow conversation in English and update my speed when I write.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog