Argentina, country where mate is part of everyday life. I like Argentina for its musical and literary development in the last century, the stories of Borges and the songs of Spinetta marked part of my life. I feel that I know more about the beautiful side of this country by the comments on the television or programs that I follow, even so, I am very willing to venture.
Part of my project to life is to study philosophy in Argentina for the development of it in the last decades, about working there, I don't think it's very clear yet, maybe it's just a sporadic adventure and I come to Chile finishing my studies.
I consider it a quite attainable project because of the proximity of the country and because I know my skills and know that I will do it ,probably (and I hope) I stay with the accent of Argentina, which fascinates me, I also hope to learn a lot about their culture and social diversity that they have achieved.

Comentarios

  1. Argentina has a very fascinating cultural history, I think it's a very interesting country.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

English IV